Supporters and sponsors
Join The Big Moo Canoe as a major sponsor and we'll help promote your business or organization.
With this Big Moo Canoe we expect to receive coverage on web sites, in social media, and in many papers across the country. The Big Moo Canoe has received donations from over 20 states, and 100 individuals and companies. This year we expect many more participants to be spreading the word about their commitments and directing their friends to www.moocanoe.com. Participating as a major sponsor will demonstrate your organization's commitment to ending hunger and poverty in Haiti.
All donations go directly to Heifer International, and other in-kind donations will be accepted to help defray the cost of online marketing and other promotional outreach efforts. Please e-mail the Big Moo Canoe team if you can donate at a major sponsorship level or can help with in-kind donations. We especially need assistance with the costs of printing, shipping, and online banner placements.
Heifer Hero sponsor
$500 or more
(Equals gift of a heifer)*
$250 - $499
(Equals gift of a water buffalo)*
What your organization receives
- Web - Logo, contact info, paragraph, and web link on all pages of the web site
- On the boat - Logo
- Facebook - Logo, paragraph, and web link
- Twitter - Announcement to Twitter followers
- Press - Name mentioned in every press release that goes out
- E-mail - Name, logo, and web link will go on all e-mails
- Marketing materials - You will receive a sample donor letter, press release, high-quality imagery, and advice on how to help spread the word.
Supporting sponsorship opportunities
Event gear and team needs
- Team t-shirts
- Spot unit for web site communications during the trip
$400 - Online marketing
Please help to defray the costs of our targeted online outreach effort.
$300 - Swift Ponds Day - food and activities sponsorship
Please help to defray the costs of our Fort Collins event, and your organization will receive special recognition before and during the event. Your donation will help to purchase food, beverages, paper plates, and other materials used that day.
|* All donations are tax deductible. To become a sponsor of the Big Moo Canoe please e-mail Rob Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org for donation instructions.